I thought depending on other ClojureScript libraries differed from Clojure until I noticed my typo

Leiningen uses Maven repos, usually Clojars, to pull in dependencies. With the right repos specified, lein install updates the pom.xml file, which causes Clojure to pull the files from the web needed to complete the requirement. I thought ClojureScript dependencies differed from Clojure, because I used lambdaisland/fetch, and it didn’t fly. After much research I double-checked the namespace name in the GitHub repo, and I saw it was lambdaisland.fetch. Changing it to this, the Figwheel compilation error disappeared, and my code worked again.