Delete .shadow-cljs/build and rebuild to clear caching errors
- malindented (which causes rewrapping) for the
- db hashmap (putting key values outside the original map)
- page-nav (nesting content under it)
- messages (nesting them within an input container)
- duplicated a file to model it for another page, but I didn’t update
- the component name
- the modal name
- the file name
- malcached it somehow?
I unindented, renamed, and corrected the first three errors. After this, I still got one error: app.errors.events was required by app.core but not available. I copied Jacek’s code over to ensure everything in the code was fine, and I still got the error. There’s a caching element or way Re-Frame works that I don’t understand here. It took the steam of a hot shower to “idea” me to delete the .shadow-cljs/build folder and restart. Doing that it, worked.