Improving the image-streaming app
Because it gets such bizarre results and answers, I’m a fan of image-streaming as taught by the late Win Wenger, Ph.D. In my process of image-streaming hundreds of times, I found a lot of friction, so I started building an app to streamline the process. My app’s still nascent, and I want to improve my image-streaming app. The main ideas to implement are:
- Make collecting the info enjoyable. (Give feedback at every step.)
- Connect the audio, transcription, and explanation together in a retrievable way.
To this end, I have odds and ends to handle. Not expecting complete understanding from you, I should:
- set the 30s default,
- set the max recording to 600s and record that long despite a higher entry
- Play the recording back as soon as it’s done
- feedback on “currently recording” and “transcribing” (fade in and out effect),
- connect the transcription and explanation to the audio.