Written by Aaron Bell
Dogecoin lay of the land #4
Here’s a my glance at the crypto world, the Dogecoin “lay of the land” (lol):
- Four minor updates to v.1.21 on June 5 and 6. (1)
- Vitalik Buterin says Ethereum is dog money in its own way. “Ethereum is itself in spirit, at least a little bit in spirit, itself a dog coin… I bought a bunch of Doge and still hold a bunch of Doge…”. He offers his thoughts on optimizing Dogecoin and ways Ethereum can help. (2)
- To attract and keep money in the U.S., two U.S. officials at Bitcoin 2021 want to support crypto. (3)
- Coindesk consults Jeffrey Wang of Amber Group on the crypto drop and asks if drop due to Elon. He responds it’s largerly regulation driven with Elon’s tweet a cherry on top (my paraphrase), a short-term downward vector. (4)
- Matt Wallace suggests the #WeLoveYouElon trend (5). It trends, and Elon reacts with double-heart emoji (6).
- Iiuc, the people at the crypto trading platform, Bitmex, bought a payload from space infrastructure company, Astrobotic (7). Billy says the doges already secured a flight in 2017 (8). We’ll be going together with Bitcoin 😄
- @maxotg_ leaps to the stage and says “Dogecoin to the moon!” at Bitcoin 2021 in Miami. (9) (10)
- The Twitter account, @BscAnonymous, says that the Elon Anonymous video wasn’t theirs. (10) (Not sure if they represent Anonymous, but I sense gravitas from their Twitter account with 13.8K followers) (11).
- Crypto market broke day-and-a-half-plus resistance (12).
- Volume’s over five-ex on the upswing for Doge.